JOIN TunaSnax!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Things in life that make ya mad (Read 205 times)
KittyStix
Krill Seeker
hugorslap?

No. of posts: 22
Things in life that make ya mad
on: January 29, 2009, 10:57:42 am

Had a really bad day today. Some horrible woman pushed me into the road with her stroller and screaming baby. Nearly got hit by a bus! I have decided I dislike pushy mothers with massive strollers.

I also dislike it when people are really inconsiderate on the bus. The nasty people who won't give up their seat for an old person just make me wanna scream!

What makes you cross?
Bungle
Captain Birdseye
(Administrator)
hugorslap?

Re: Things in life that make ya mad
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 11:07:02 am

Alas, there are a lot of things in life that make me a little miffed.

People using the bus lane when traffic is really heavy..perhaps it is just because I know I'm not brave enough to risk it but it really peeves me off that I'm being good and waiting in traffic whilst some hot head gets to skip to the head of the queue.

Another thing would be when you buy a sandwich from the shop and you get it back to the office and discover that the bread has gotten wet and you are left with a partly dissolved sandwich that is the texture of slime.

BLEAH!

Demi-God of Tuna.
Desktop Gaming
Krill Seeker
hugorslap?

No. of posts: 71
Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 07:26:12 pm

Quote from: Bungle on January 29, 2009, 11:07:02 am
People using the bus lane when traffic is really heavy
In stark contrast, something that really irks me (yes, IRKS!) is when I'm sat in three lanes of heavy traffic, and there's an EMPTY bus lane next to me that nobody is allowed to go in. I don't know if anybody has ever been over the Stairfoot roundabout near Barnsley, but that's got a bus lane right through the middle of it, and in all my time of living here I've yet to see a bus use it.
Another thing would be when you buy a sandwich from the shop and you get it back to the office and discover that the bread has gotten wet and you are left with a partly dissolved sandwich that is the texture of slime.
This happens a lot in Cooplands. Buy a sandwich, then by the time you've got back home/office with it, and open it, it isn't what you ask for. Why don't they either listen to what you want - this is sandwich making; it isn't difficult, or show it you before they bag it?! They're very quick to show Margaret in the back room your tenner before sticking it in the till!

Oh... here's a good one.

People that drive at 40mph in a 60mph limit. Then, when they get into a 30mph limit, they still drive at 40. WHY?!
Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 07:27:55 pm by Desktop Gaming Logged
sillytuna
Captain Birdseye
(Administrator)
hugorslap?

Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 07:47:23 pm

British drivers when it snows.

In particular, the fools trying to get up my road which is a very steep hill. 4x4s yes, everyone else no.

All I could smell as I walked back on Monday night was tire smoke.

God of Tuna
labrat
Krill Seeker
hugorslap?

No. of posts: 19
Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 08:59:06 am

My number one pet peeve is cash machine faffers. What exactly are they doing? Specifying the denomination of each note? Transferring money to offshore accounts? Converting their currency into roubles? They certainly seem to take at least 3 attempts at getting their pin right. And then, when they are finally finished and remove their card they pull out another one and start all over again!

GAAAH!

Minor Deity of Tuna
Bob
Jurassic Carp
hugorslap?

No. of posts: 85
Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 11:01:40 am

Cold callers selling double glazing.

Need I say more!
Desktop Gaming
Krill Seeker
hugorslap?

No. of posts: 71
Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 11:41:39 am

Quote from: labrat on February 04, 2009, 08:59:06 am
My number one pet peeve is cash machine faffers. What exactly are they doing? Specifying the denomination of each note? Transferring money to offshore accounts? Converting their currency into roubles? They certainly seem to take at least 3 attempts at getting their pin right. And then, when they are finally finished and remove their card they pull out another one and start all over again!

GAAAH!
Old people and cash machines are the worst. Why do they spend 15 minutes reading each and every screen?? What are they doing?!

I reckon that if the elderly were taught how to swiftly use cash machines, there'd be an instant drop in cases of pensioners being clobbered over the head at cashpoints. We don't want their money - just want them to hurry up and move out of the way!
Pages: [1]
Jump to: